BAD CLEANING SERVICE BY ELLA MAIDS
DO NOT HIRE ELLA MAIDS TO DO ANY CLEANING FOR YOU!!!I mistakenly hired them for back to back jobs and regret it.
They were to clean a house after a move out and clean a condo for a move in. The house, they didn't clean the ceramic floor tiles, all corners were left dirty, the empty areas where the fridge/freezer were they did not clean. Counters were left with a residue on them. I asked for all mirror closet doors to be done, did only one.
Condo looked like they swept/mopped center of each room, behind doors not clean, windows not cleaned, stove not cleaned, closets were not swept. The condo and house were both completely empty when they did the so called cleaning, so there was nothing in their way to clean around. They asked for either cash or check made out to the cleaner, not to the company, so I reported them to tax agencies. By giving cash or making the check out to one person on the cleaning crew showed me they are not reporting company income and not paying payroll taxes on their employees.
Had I known the bad job they were going to do, I would have maid the check out to the company because they would have to report income if I did that. Once I was able to go to the house and condo, I was shocked! I called them and was told that they should have charged more because the house was dirty. I tried to get someone to meet me at the house and do a walk through to see what I wanted done, but Lina did a drive by and gave me the price.
I asked her again to meet me at the house but she said it was okay. How do you give someone a price just by looking at the outside? I didn't understand that, you would need to know what needed to be done inside. They were an hour and half late for the condo cleaning appointment.
Not very professional. This was really one of the worst cleaning companies I have ever seen. I asked for a refund on the condo as they didn't do anything but mop, but she said they did more. I took a lot of pictures of how they left the house and condo, and then took pictures after I had to go and clean behind them.
I had thought I would make it easy on myself by not having to do the cleaning myself, but I did end up doing both places after the had cleaned.So if you need a cleaning service, hire a different company, just stay away from Ella Maids, they don't know how to clean.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible cleaning services as i previously stated
- Work ethics
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My opinion of Envirocair. A former tenant hired this company to clean an empty house. They had a coupon for carpet cleaning, but when the "tech" arrived, they were given the..."
- "I'm in Albany NY. 1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge. They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink. The worst carpet cleaning service..."
- " This place gets worst every week! Nothing ever works! I got here and couldn't even make change had to wait 35 minutes for the employee to show up!..."
- "Internet browser click to OneSmartPenny.com redirected to TheEasyLoanSite.com, then I clicked "Check out your credit report to ensure you know what your lenders will see, Get Your Free Updated Credit..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "Very disturbing incident at the Disney junior show today at 12:30. A little boy ran up to the stage, I'd say he was about 4 years old, and rather than..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."